Tuesday, January 2, 2018

quiet hotel south of Heerenveen; ideal for visiting Friesland Review Fletcher HotelRestaurant

Outlander New Season 3 | Sam Heughan and Caitriona 3 Jamaica (South Africa)



Quiet hotel south of Heerenveen; ideal for visiting Friesland.
We spent two nights Everything was as expected, which was good the service was courteous, the room was a good size, I asked an uncarpeted room I received, and overall we enjoyed our stay the surroundings are beautiful, next to a golf course, in a wooded area is a bit out of Heerenveen, but with bikes to rent any problems we had breakfast which was plentiful and delicious and we enjoyed a dinner where we choose the 3-course menu for a reasonable price 29 person a minor comments there were a few lamps in the room, but not enough light to do work in the evening Would definitely choose this hotel if you go this part of the country.
Hotel at a fair price, attentive staff only criticism is served raw chicken.
My friend I stayed one night at the end of September, I found the reception and also very attentive wait staff My only criticism I have is how a polite complaint about the raw chicken was treated after eating a serving of chicken and about to eat the next room below, I noticed the room was raw and undercooked, I decided not to eat for fear of salmonella I was full of all way but began to wonder if the first piece I had was undercooked lighting was quite low, so it was hard to see that I decided that I have to bring to the attention of the man boy I politely asked him to mention it to the chief and he advised it is important for this to not happen to any other invited back I mentioned the serious risk of salmonella consequences his response was to ask me if must prevail to cook pl us I was slightly incredulous about what I said no and he just said ok so I did not complain or ask for a glass of wine on the house or ask for a refund so that was five ry well that I could not bring myself to say anything else about it, but this response in the restaurant industry is seriously poor My partner and I run a restaurant in England and when customers raise any complaints they are treated politely and said that if they are not satisfied with a dish then they will re repaid We have excellent customer feedback and in this economic climate and in the digital age of Tripadvisor, Facebook etc., it is essential to serve well customer and deal effectively with complaints that certainly did not happen in this restaurant and I can understand now why the overall Tripadvisor reviews are pretty poor.



Quiet hotel south of Heerenveen; ideal - Fletcher Hotel-Restaurant Heidehof.








Quiet hotel south of Heerenveen; ideal for visiting Friesland Review Fletcher HotelRestaurant, quiet hotel, south.