Sunday, June 5, 2016

Car Stereo Audio Helix DSPwhos Forum has answers

Maggie Rogers - On + Off (Audio)



I'm curious about the added control to the equivalent, you can adjust between 31 octaves commig I'm still the equivalent taken on tweaking 2-3 0 db's on the ten bit The ability to adjust between bands , not yet be another layer and the variable phase control on sub.
Do you use an FSA to dial or teak RTA ear Congrats.
I was in the same boat at some point, how much is too much with this unit, I see a good balance achieved with other processors coming out, I wonder if it's too which includes the C-DSP at the end of the day, however, all that allows you to have a better system is a good buy you all, but must use a TSR I feel you do enjoy this, or other, or you will not only due t that we hear in January 3rd octave, but especially because with adjustable Q, you can do more harm than good There are many cases where a large Q would be helpful and others where a very narrow Q would useful.
It's been shown LTD is differentiated at levels of 0 to 5 dB; On average, however, it is more in the range of 2 3dB I do not know much about this particular test because I haven of AES privileges.
Variable phase control is something pro parts offer and I m told that it is just lovely I can well imagine, I could Now I'll know.
Is there a working link to the software and manual for p-dsp links on the front page don t work anymore.



P and s Page 5 continues to send me back to page 4 can sembl to see the last page of this thread.
I played with the software and noticed something odd with the filter sections If you said an odd order Butterworth Slope -18, -30 and dragging the cursor filter type Linkwitz, the slope filter then falls to 0 or pass -thru looks like this could be potentially dangerous if used while connected to the unit does not seem to work ok if the filter slope is -6.
So Bikinpunk, are you going to do a full-on review of it, I would be very ineterested I'm more interested in how it compares to the Audison Bit One 1 It looks like he didnt some annoyances bit at least for me anyway can you adjust one to the left and right, then link together to resolve without one side to crush the other 2 have ways to salvation and go here for a bandpass this material, different types of slope too Link 3 2 channels at the same time, to two of the time alignment at the same time, namely two subwoofer channels.
It doesn t look like it still has to pass a tho to say no preset DRC as Bit One I think I could live with that anyway if she removed all other annoyances.


More importantly, how does it sound there TURN OFF pops Discernable distortion noise does not annoying minor background noise as the Bit One I'm quite curious about this one made like it, but to make sure it is the one for me I get to the point of getting another processor.
So Bikinpunk, are you going to do a full-on review of it, I would be very ineterested I'm more interested in how it compares to the Audison Bit One 1 It looks like he didnt some annoyances bit at least for me anyway can you adjust one to the left and right, then link together to resolve without one side to crush the other 2 have ways to salvation and go here for a bandpass this material, different types of slope too Link 3 2 channels at the same time, to two of the time alignment at the same time, namely two subwoofer channels.
It doesn t look like it still has to pass a tho to say no preset DRC as Bit One I think I could live with that anyway if she removed all other annoyances.
More importantly, how does it sound there TURN OFF pops Discernable distortion noise does not annoying minor background noise as the Bit One I'm quite curious about this one made like it, but to make sure it is the one for me I get to the point of getting another processor.
1 --- not sure bonding must be done before an adjustment is made once then linked the two channels use the new setting Yes Yes to number 2 and number 3.
Edit --- Yes, you can adjust the left and right, but once u set to stereo link it then uses the channel on which you work, the parameters for the other.



So if you adjust the left, then right, then go click on the left channel and link it to the right channel - bc you're on the left channel settings and take copies of the left channel to the right.








Car Stereo Audio Helix DSPwhos Forum has answers, stereo, adjust left to right, really want to do in fact want to ensure.