Thursday, June 2, 2016

California Article fly private airstrip roll Area California 2nd racing event in March 2013

The Weeknd - Party Monster



California Article - No Fly Zone - private airstrip California roll on the second racing event in March, 2013 submitted by the German Car Forum network performance.
Article Discussion - No Fly Zone - Roll private airstrip in California on the second racing event in March, 2013 submitted by the German Car Forum network performance.
I don t care about HP, all interested in what the other is attending I do not think winning the event see there are now four Supras on the list, one of them must be a heavy hitter I you say I'm pretty confident I wiill have the fastest German car in the event, perhaps the two fastest German car in the event, I'll stop now before you even think to mention one of these 1000whp M3s, I covered.
I do not know who hopes to win in all honesty, it's nice, but if you want to be the fastest ever or anything you choose other cars.
I am convinced that we will have a fun race I'll buy you drinks or Lapdance if I lose VIP No, it's a tough economy.
Join Date Mar 2011 Location Naperville, IL 2799 Rep Posts 258 Points Mentioned 8142 Post Rep Power 3 s.



I don t care about HP, all interested in what the other is attending I do not think winning the event see there are now four Supras on the list, one of them must be a heavy hitter I you say I'm pretty confident I wiill have the fastest German car in the event, perhaps the two fastest German car in the event, I'll stop now before you even think to mention one of these 1000whp M3s, I covered.
On reflection, I think I'd better wait to see what Steve did the Weistec May 5 tt between now and the event, these guys are able to find another hundred or so horses know.
1000 WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series 790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series 725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series.
Join Date June 2012 Location NJ Posts Rep 4251 Item 5 1901123 Mentioned Post Rep Power 20 s.



Let me stop you before you even think to mention one of these 1000whp M3s, I covered.
COBB AP ProTune by Bren Bren Tuning Akrapovic DP Helix FMIC Alpina TCM flash Walbro 450LPH fuel pump.
The money now becomes your motivation, you are immediately not as good as someone who is motivated by passion and inner desire -A Senna.
Not familiar with these fuels and would love opinions.



Normally I VP100 just pump the local 76 if needed I do not know if MS109 or Q16 would be better, or even appropriate for a SC engine Read brief blurbs on the VP website made it sound like either the fuel is well, but those are famous last words.
I understand that the VP MS109 is about 100-105 area octane, unleaded I think their Q16 is similar to C16, leaded petrol.
IIRC, VP100 is streetblaze, maybe 96 or 99 octane MS109 in this case would be your fuel of choice.
I understand thats as well should it have prices today, I do not think they want to annotate crazy, or even how they bring their operation we therefore hope good price and we can help to support, and they can help us support.
If the car is out, it should do more than defend.
It won t be making 1000hp and I will not hold my breath for him to make the event I invited him to my private hire in Fontana there are exactly two years and he was trying to make this event as well lol he also has said he will not run my CLK for a 5-1 bet I offered, he said he only works my C BS so he knows his car will not be hooked up with the CLK .



1000 WHP WEISTEC 2008 CLK63 Black Series 790WHP WEISTEC 2012 C63 Black Series 725WHP WEISTEC 2014 SLS Black Series.
Join Date Jul 2010 Location Encino, CA Posts Rep Points 8181 6324 9186 Mentioned Post Rep Power 64.
Can not wait to see your two cars in action JRCART.
Burger Motorsports Home of the worlds fastest N20s, N54s, N55s, S55s, S63s and N63s.



It is the sole responsibility of the buyer and installer of BMS party to use the correct installation techniques required for proper operation of BMS and BMS parts disclaims any responsibility in case of malfunction due to poor installation or use is the sole responsibility of the customer to verify that the use of their vehicle and items purchased complies with federal, state and local regulations BMS does not claim federal certification, legal state or local vehicle engine pollution control or emission imposed by the requirements of BMS products labeled for use only in competition racing vehicles may be used on competitive racing vehicles operating exclusively on a closed course in conjunction with a racing event sanctioned in accordance with all laws federa and the State, and can not be operated on the routes of public roads Please click here for more information on the legal requirements for the use of BMS parts.







California Article fly private airstrip roll Area California 2nd racing event in March 2013, California, item, area, private.