Wednesday, April 20, 2016

About Rare sportbikes for sale

1980 Suzuki GSX1100E classic Restoration Run for sale on ebay DK motorcycles



We scour the internet in search of classifieds public display of rare and exotic sport bikes We post the best finds on this blog.
Please note that we do not represent the sellers of these vehicles We are obviously rare, collectible and sports bikes survivor of the 80s and 90s they become available online register by email or the right column of this website.
In practice, we Re-host images and ad copy to keep the list for future reference If you want the additional allocation for your work, or you want to remove your ads from our site, we are pleased to welcome If you please email me at.
Dan Crouch - Owner and Editor Dan learned on a first Yamaha XS400 Special 1980 Its was a Yamaha sportbike FZR600 and currently rides a Ducati 750SS 1993 and 2004 Honda RC51 Dan works full time for Oregon State University as that Web Manager service for enrollment management, operates more passionate niche sites and provides support for Web and Brighton Motorsports Sports Car Shop.



I spent most of my time in the New York area CT NJ, been riding for 15 years, almost 30 years in the air traffic control company, always had bikes if not the most sporty - Honda CL350 Kawasaki H1, Honda CX500, BMW R75 5 BMW K75S, BMW R1150GS, and member of the Association currently Ducati ST4S Iron Butt last big trip was to Newfoundland in 2015, 3600 miles and three night hoping ferries a day track this year and a trip across the country at some point.
Mike was mounted on two wheels since the age of 4 from dirt streetbike His first was a Kawasaki AR50, but he got quickly from there, he still has that AR in addition to many other sports bikes - some of which were found here on RSBFS pictured Interests include track days and spend time with his wife - which rises as it does.
Tad Diemer is a professional writer and marketing based in Southern California that was displayed for since 2014 and is obsessed with everything related to motorcycles and cars, especially Marqués strange and rare models Much space in his brain that would normally be spent on the name of his colleagues rather put aside for remembering facts at random on Bimotas and changes in model year 1990 Ducatis the learned word has been applied to it by friends and acquaintances, both alone and sometimes preceded fool, and believes he may have been adopted, or perhaps conceived out of wedlock, as clearly expressed gearhead gene appears nowhere else in his extended family .
I caught the virus motorcycle around the 5th grade, I stayed with dirt bikes to university and that's when I knew I had to have something different, I started reading about gray bike course, a RG500 was top of my list I have still haven t done this dream course, I'm a fan Schwantz so I set my sights on a RGV250 I did have a Lucky Strike before RGV250 VJ22 sell it in a moment of weakness I currently have 1996 RGV250SP VJ23 and I am rebuilding a GSXR400R 1990 I support definitely all you need to use with pre-mix, but I am a fan of something different and exotic When I'm not slaving away at the registered office RSBFS I'm editing video a cable news network.



Rem first bike was a CBR 600 Hurricane he bought in college, but he took a long break from motorcycles regretting for and get back on track in 2007 on a 650 SV and since has added a 2003 VFR 800 It is as big a fan of MotoGP and racing in general Rem working in the government and also plays drums in a group time to time.
I always had an interest in performance and racing cars This is my first season of riding and I learned a SV650 and hopefully get my own bike very soon, I'm also a big fan of MotoGP passionate and I love classic BMW and all of the division of motorsport.
Doug first round of Durham Author Doug contribution was a mini-bike at age 7 and currently rides a 1998 VFR 800 and has a couple NSR 250s Besides motorcycling, loves family, playing drums and Golf.
Alex Grossi Author Alex contribution was in street bikes as long as he can remember first bike of Alex Street was CBR600F and currently has a Honda RS125 CB125S.



Philip Heung Post Author Phil learned to ride a 50cc scooter PGO while working in Taiwan's first proper bike was a 1991 Suzuki Bandit 400 in Boston, and now switches to a Serow XT225 Yamaha Hong Kong Phil now has a small collection of elderly Japanese and Italian bikes.
Jay Bernard - Post Author Begun in the industry in 1978 working for Honda and races off-road and took to the streets in 1980 horseback continuous street as well and began road racing in 1993 on a Ducati, passes Aprilia 250 in 1996 and ended in 1998 race to form a five Aprilia 250 teams competing in the Aprilia Challenge Cup in 1999, 2000, 2001 started and instructed the first Track Day school for riders of the street in Texas in 1997, owned and operated a more efficient dealer Aprilia 1999-2007 a number for Aprilia sales in 2005 for the US.







About Rare sportbikes for sale, rare sportbikes, sale.